Comedy Central today released the first-look trailer for season two of the critically-acclaimed workplace comedy Corporate, which returns January 15 at 10:30 PM, ET/PT following Drunk History.
Recently lauded by The New Yorker and The New York Times as one of the best shows of 2018, the 10-episode second season follows the soulless, unfeeling employees of Hampton DeVille, as their workplace disasters are brought to new heights when the company acquires a cable news network. This season also features guest stars Kyra Sedgwick, Elizabeth Perkins, Kristen Schaal, Sasheer Zamata, Baron Vaughn and Andy Richter. Additional highlights from the new season:
· In the season premiere, Matt has a new “proximity crush” (Sasheer Zamata) at the office.
· In another episode, a disgruntled accountant (Elizabeth Perkins) questions an exorbitant expense report charge from a post-conference dinner with an eccentric billionaire (Kyra Sedgwick).
· Jake tests the idea of “make-up for men” on Matt, while exploring the idea of beauty standards for women in the workplace.
· Matt reconnects with a wild friend from college who convinces him to attend a concert on a work night.
· Corporate stars series’ creators/writers/executive producers Matt Ingebretson and Jake Weisman as two Junior Executives-in-Training at Hampton DeVille, Lance Reddick as the company’s CEO and Aparna Nancherla, as a Hampton DeVille Human Resources rep. Corporate is directed by co-creator Pat Bishop.