BON VOYAGE! BRAVO MEDIA SAILS THROUGH THE FRENCH RIVIERA IN A NEW SEASON OF “BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN” PREMIERING MONDAY, JUNE 3 AT 9PM ET/PT
· Returning crew members include: Captain Sandy Yawn, Hannah Ferrier (Chief Stew), João Franco (Bosun) and Colin Macy-O’Toole (Deckhand).
· The new “yachties” include: Mila Kolomeitseva (Chef), Aesha Scott (Second Stew), Anastasia Surmava (Third Stew), Travis Michalzik (Deckhand) and Jack Stirrup (Deckhand).
· Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-4/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-mediterranean-season-4
Coming up this season:
· Sandy may be navigating the “Sirocco” mega yacht again, but she brings a new level of leadership in season four. With high expectations, she has no tolerance for anything short of perfection and will take drastic measures if the crew can’t deliver.
· Hannah, looking to right her wrongs from last season, is hoping for smooth sailing with a strong interior crew. But will choppy waters threaten her redemption?
· Mila, classically trained in French culinary cuisine, becomes the first female chef in franchise history, but after a bout with food poisoning right as the first charter guests are set to arrive, she’ll have her work cut out for her.
· Aesha, coping with a difficult past and using humor to get through tough times, is ready to hit the high seas and get another charter under her belt.
· Anastasia, as a child of an immigrant mother, has a strong sense of pride in her work ethic which takes her on an unexpected journey.
· João is looking for a fresh start and is laser focused on being the best Bosun for the crew, but not everyone is on board.
· Colin, feeling homesick, quickly finds himself on the outs after trying to connect with the new deck crew.
· Travis after a few mishaps begins to question leadership, however, it’s his “work hard, play hard” mentality that comes into question by the rest of the crew.
· Jack ruffles feathers when the crew notices he’s putting more effort into pursuing a crew member than his actual job.
“Below Deck Mediterranean” is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Nadine Rajabi serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams. Daniel Volpe, Jill Goslicky, Wes Denton and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.